We are looking for a kick-ass Project Lead to be part of the cross functional team with a unique blend of real world experience and theoretical knowledge, who enjoys the blurred lines between strategy and creativity and leading our partner’s businesses forward with ambiguity. You will work as a core member with designers and technologists to lay strategies and implement them at various capacities. This role is very different from the conventional understanding of Project Management as you will have complete ownership of the projects to guide the team through the design process for meeting the set KPI. You solve business challenges with the mindset of a designer.
- Collaborate with the team to do competitor analysis and consumer research to evaluate the problem statement of our partners
- Develop roadmap and plans for the setup of the project
- Understand and draw action plan for relevant business KPI in the project
- Build hypothesis and proof of concept for their testing and piloting stage
- Evaluate the risks and opportunities for the project.
- Create project plans with well defined milestones & timelines based on the Scope & Budget in consultation with the Design team
- Managing the project via a Project Management Tool or other relevant mediums to maintain transparency & efficiency
- Facilitate conversation and sharing of all forms of resources between the Client & Designers
- Keep all the stakeholders of the project well informed on ongoing basis on the status, delivery, overall timeline and cost.
- Communicate, coordinate, conduct & deliver as per the defined tasks & milestones by managing all Stakeholders
- Facilitate and manage the Invoicing cycle as defined in the Scope of Work over the due course of each Project
- Document every step of the project and prepare a detailed report to be submitted at the end of each Project
- Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Improve customer satisfaction and credibility amongst leads.
- Update the management periodically on the overall status, process & profitability of the Projects
- 2 + years of experience in handling and leading projects
- You have an academic background in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Design, Business or a related field
- You have a strong understanding of business concepts in the areas of marketing and operations.
- You have startup or entrepreneurial experience: you thrive in ambiguity, enjoy working at start up speed, are results orientated and get things done
- You have extremely good communication skills and can challenge C-Level executives
- You are a peoples’ person who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in discussions.
- Having worked with a consultancy or agency is a big plus
Traits we’ll evaluate you for:
- High level of detail
- High on energy
- Celebrating Teamwork