- Gathering information, understanding and deep analysis of Client requirements
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies
- Create & defend your process to meet the timeline, business needs & budget
- Conduct user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies
- Translate findings and insights into wireframes and prototypes
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Conduct, observe and analyse usability testing sessions
- Gather insights from the analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Provide support to and internal training.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, other Designers & 3rd party professionals such as illustrators and animators over the course of the project.
- 2+ years of prior experience in UI design.
- Knowledge of design theory.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility on design.
- Extremely good communication skills.
- A people’s person who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and a facilitator to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Sketch, Figma, InVision, WebFlow and curiosity to learn more :)
Traits we’ll evaluate you for:
- High level of detail
- Organised and Analytical
- High on energy
- Celebrating Teamwork
- Ability to work fast
- Unearthing the true needs of business goals